Salaried GP Vacancy in Liverpool - up to £10,000 per session + MDU + NI + Pension - part/full time
2 days left
Opportunity for an experienced or newly qualified GP to join a well established practice in the Liverpool area.
The current partners have one vacancy to cover 4-8 sessions per week.
The package on offer varies according to experience and can range from £9,000 - £10,000 per session and is negotiable depending on the doctor.
Other benefits include MDU, national insurance contribution covered and the NHS pension (16%).
Potential Partnership role in the Future.
Breakdown of the practice:
- Modern, purpose built accommodation with car park
- 3 GP Partners
- Practice Pharmacist
- Nurse Prescriber & Practice Nurse Support
- We currently have a vacancy for a salaried GP
- Set up of day is predominantly AM & PM Clinics (12 face to face & 2 telephone consultations), but we can be flexible on times.
- Salaried GP would deal with their own inbound “hospital letters”
- Home Visit requests are usually shared out
- We currently do not operate an “on call” rota
- We provide “Joint Injections” & will soon introduce a “Minor Surgery Clinic” (part of the Direct Enhanced Services)
- 6400 Weighted List Population
- EMIS Web Clinical System and full Admin support; proficient in being “Paperlight” – all docs are scanned onto EMIS
- High QOF Achievers
- High GP Spec Achievers
- CQC visit Oct 2014 – Good Practice
Other benefits include MDU, national insurance contribution covered and the NHS pension (14%).
If you would like to find out some more information regarding location then please call in to discuss with a Medmatch consultant who will calculate your commute for you.
If you would like to apply then either send in your CV to email@example.com or apply through by uploading your CV through this site .
Please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 744 9434 or direct to your Medmatch Specialist on 07787021407.
…Ask for Tim Costa
Apply for Salaried GP Vacancy in Liverpool - up to £10,000 per session + MDU + NI + Pension - part/full time
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly