GP Partner/Salaried GP
An exciting opportunity has arisen within our friendly and forward thinking surgery. Unity Health has recently formed following the merger of two high-performing local practices, Trinity Health and Wellington House Practice. We are a 10 Partner, 5 site GMS practice located in Buckinghamshire with a growing patient list size of over 21K patients. As a Training Practice, we are focused on continuous improvement, innovation and the on-going development of the Practice and our team members.
We are looking for an exceptional individual to join our Partnership; they will be committed to maintaining a high standard of patient care, continually open to professional and personal development and actively contribute to the overall development of the practice. Number of sessions can be flexible for the right candidate.
- Interesting mix of semi-rural & town demographic
- Training practice status; training GP registrars, medical students and practice nurses
- Consistently high QOF achievement and a leading performer in the National Diabetes Audit
- Dispensing from two sites
- Collaborative practice team including nurse practitioners, LTC nurses, pharmacist and dispensers.
- Unity Health is based in an area with great local schools, beautiful countryside and excellent connections to London, Oxford and the Midlands.
Informal visits are very welcome, please contact Katy Clarke, Practice Administrator to arrange (01844 239738 or email@example.com.) To discuss the role in more detail please contact Dr Martin Thornton (firstname.lastname@example.org)
To apply please send a CV and covering letter via email to: email@example.com
Closing date for applications: 16th October 2017
Interview date: 1st November 2017