Salaried GP (or SWVTP), Bradford (South)
We're working with a highly regarded GP Training Practice in Bradford. The practice train both ST1s and ST3s, in addition to their training the practice are also involved in research and piloting new schemes. In addition to a strong clinical team (including ANP and Pharmacist support), the practice is led by a superb, proactive practice manager; working hard to reduce admin burden and make processes efficient.
Salary - Circa £8,500 per session, + indemnity cover + Benefits
Location - Bradford
The surgery -
- GP Training Practice: ST1 - ST3s
- Won awards in relation to their work with Medical Students
- Superb group of GPs, with a range of Special Interests
- Forward-thinking in its approach
- Excellent team of clinicians, including ANP and Pharmacist support
- Superb Business-minded Practice Manager
- Happy to support specialist interests
Your role -
- 6 sessions per week
- Reasonable patient numbers; circa 14 face to face, plus 2 telephone calls (per session)
- Low home visit ratio
- Well thought-out duty doctor provision
- A really friendly and highly supportive team; no egos!
- Strategies in place to significantly reduce your paperwork; reduced by 70%
- Using SystmOne
- Remote access; providing flexibility
The benefits -
- Circa £8,500 per session
- Indemnity fees paid
- Opportunity for profit share, in relation to clinics based on special interests
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
If you would like to be considered for this post, please use the 'Apply' section below and attach your latest CV. Or, you can talk to us in confidence about this opportunity on 0113 350 1308.
We are looking to fill the post as soon as possible although the practice is happy to wait for the right GP & notice period.
Apply for Salaried GP (or SWVTP), Bradford (South)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly