Salaried GP Job, Wood Green
This is a superb opportunity to work as a Salaried GP at a high achieving practice with exciting future plans. Clear career progression is being offered including an optional view to partnership, special interest areas are encouraged and will be supported by the Partners. The work load is very manageable thanks to a well organised practice team with excellent support in place from a committed and hard working administration team.
- 6-8 Sessions.
- Salary up to circa £76,000 FTE + Indemnity fees paid on top of salary.
- NHS pension enrolment.
- Very high achieving practice with excellent QOF performance.
- Excellent clinical and clerical support lends to well organised practice and manageable workload.
- Practice uses Emis Web
- Secretaries for GP's to reduce paperwork where possible
- 6 weeks annual leave and 1 week CPD support
- Must be a Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list.
What Happens Next
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the consultant dealing with the vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. This will be in complete confidence and without obligation and we will not send your details to any practice unless you give us permission to do so. If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call Dave Thorburn on 01423 850421.
Looking for a different challenge? Click here for more General Practice Jobs