Salaried GP Position with a View to Partnership, Newbury
This is a unique opportunity to work in a Salaried role with a well-staffed, highly regarded practice. This long running Partnership team have made great strides in reducing GP stress and workload, through developing a talented nursing team and administrative team. They are also keen to be as flexible as possible for an incoming GP, in terms of session timings, as well as support for specialist clinical interests. They are a close knit group and the role will be very well suited to a GP seeking to work in a friendly group, with great levels of support.
Conveniently located close to Reading. Within close reach of the M4, with on-site parking provided for all GPs.
- Established patient list with a manageable workload, as well a varied patient demographic
- Offering 4-8 Salaried sessions, with a view to a lucrative Partnership if desired.
- Highly organised practice with a well-staffed team of clinical and clerical staff, who hold weekly clinical meetings, and actively encourage the pursuit of specialist clinical interests.
- £72,000 per annum (FTE)
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the Practice
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests
- View to Partnership available
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the General Practice Division on 01423 850425. Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs