Locum GP Job, Middlesbrough - 6-8 Sessions Weekly
We are looking for a GP to join a large well-established training practice in Middlesbrough to provide cover for 6-8 sessions (3-4 full days) over a 3-6 month period. The practice has a great team of friendly and supportive staff and has a well-managed practice population. You will have a manageable workload with a limited number of home visits and a fair share of admin and paperwork.
- 6-8 sessions a week for a 3-6 month period
- Large training practice which is well organised and structured
- Modern, purpose-built premises, which will provide a fantastic working environment
- Friendly and supportive team, which includes experienced GPs, Advanced Nurse Practitioners and a Practice Pharmacist
- Manageable workload with a limited number of home visits and a fair share of admin and paperwork
- Circa £75 per hour / £600 per day
- Opportunity to continue working as a Salaried GP beyond initial locum period or potential for Partnership, if desired
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Registered GP with the GMC and possess the right to work in the UK
- Will consider newly qualified GPs, as well as highly experienced GPs
- Patient focused GP committed to providing the highest level of care
What Happens Next
If this opportunity is of interest please click the 'Apply' button. This will send a notification to the relevant consultant who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. This will be in complete confidence and without obligation and we will not send your details to any practice unless you ask us to do so. If you wish to contact us about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call the GP Division on 01423 813454.
Looking for a different challenge? Click here for more General Practice Jobs