Salaried GP Position, Commutable from Peterborough & Cambridge
Please read on for information on a superb opportunity to work in a high achieving and forward thinking training practice. This is your opportunity to join a strong and committed existing team who have created a friendly and relaxed atmosphere within the practice. Excellent clinical and clerical support leads to a very well organised practice and in turn a well-managed workload. A number of special clinics are run from the practice resulting in a stimulating working environment and scope for career development.
Commutable from Peterborough and Cambridge
- 4-8 Sessions
- Salary up to circa £76,000 FTE + Indemnity fees paid on top of salary
- NHS pension enrolment
- Very high achieving practice with a superb reputation locally and perfect QOF scores
- GMS contract
- The practice use Emis Web
- Well managed workload of 15 consultations in the morning session and 12 consultations in the afternoon session, along with low number of home visits
- Must be a Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS performers list
What Happens Next
If you wish to find out more please click the 'Apply' button. This will NOT send your details to the practice. By doing this we will send a notification to the consultant dealing with the vacancy who will get in touch at a suitable time to share further details on this opportunity. This will be in complete confidence and without obligation and we will not send your details to any practice unless you give us permission to do so. Alternatively if you wish to contact us at your convenience about this opportunity and other suitable positions please call Dave Thorburn on 01423 850421.
Looking for a different challenge? Click here for more General Practice Jobs