Salaried GP Job, South East London
This is a unique opportunity to take on a Salaried GP role with an established close knit team of experienced GPs, within a newly refurbished, spacious surgery. You would be based in a purpose built, highly successful practice who pride themselves on providing high quality care and supporting GP specialist interests. The surgery enjoys an excellent reputation in the local area, and is currently undergoing an exciting period of expansion.
Located in the Deptford area, within easy reach of local tube stations and bus routes. On-site parking is also provided.
- Varied patient list, including both elderly patients and drug and alcohol abuse, with an extremely manageable workload
- Offering 4-8 Salaried sessions
- Purpose built, high quality site meaning you will have comfortable working conditions
- Highly organised practice with an outstanding approach to patient care and exemplary patient satisfaction.
- £72,000 per annum (FTE)
- Medical Indemnity costs covered by the practice on top of salary
- NHS Pension scheme enrollment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave (pro rata)
- Support for development of special interests
- View to a lucrative partnership
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the General Practice Division on 01423 850425. Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs
Apply for Salaried GP Job, South East London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly