Babylon Salaried GP - London, Birmingham, Manchester and nationwide
babylon Salaried GP - London, Birmingham, Manchester and Nationwide
Are you interested in being part of the future of healthcare? babylon are embarking on an ambitious mission to put an accessible, affordable health service into the hands of every person on earth. In partnership with NHS GP at hand, the next stage of this is to open state of the art clinics nationwide which will combine our expertise in Artificial Intelligence with the knowledge of local GPs.
This is where you come in. Do you love being a GP but want to work in a completely different, exciting way? You can see more about how working for babylon makes us different, our requirements and benefits at https://www.babylonhealth.com/for-doctors
babylon clinical events
The babylon clinical team will be in Liverpool between 11-13th October and we would love to meet you!
On Wednesday 11th October between 6-9pm, we will be holding an assessment evening at the Staybridge Hotel and you can email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your place.
From Thursday 12th to Friday 13th October we will be sponsoring the RCGP Annual conference and you can visit babylons stand (F15) at the ACC Conference Venue anytime throughout these days.
babylon are looking for enthusiastic, motivated Salaried GPs to provide video and face to face consultations from our brand new, state-of-the-art city centre clinics…
Locations: London (Victoria, Paddington, South Camden, Poplar), Leeds, Liverpool, Newcastle, Oxford, Sheffield, Manchester, Birmingham and Nottingham
What makes us different?
- a mix of video, telephone and face to face appointments
- both NHS and private patients
- working hand in hand with the latest technology to support both GPs and patients
- no duty days
- no home visits
- hardly any paperwork
What do you need?
- to be GMC registered with a licence to practice
- at least one year’s post-training GP experience
- able to work a minimum 4 sessions a week, flexible weekend sessions also available
- to be on an NHS performers list
- good IT skills
- experience in telephone consulting
Our clinicians are our most valuable resource and so we have a unique, lucrative package available to Doctors:
- Highly competitive sessional rates
- Full medical indemnity cover for all babylon work
- Generous pension scheme
- BUPA health and life insurance for you and your family
- Annual and sickness leave allowance
- Childcare vouchers for parents
- Maternity/Paternity benefits allowance.
- CPD-qualified training sessions on digital healthcare
- Strong clinical leadership and a fantastic support team
- Free subscription to babylon for you and your family
- Regular team social events
Apply for Babylon Salaried GP - London, Birmingham, Manchester and nationwide
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly