Salaried GP Job, Gillingham
This exceptional Salaried GP opportunity will enable you to work alongside a dedicated team of colleagues where you'll be afforded proper time to get to know your patients and see the difference that your work makes. The practice has achieved extremely high QoF attainment so you know you'll be working within a surgery that has superb standards and achieves high quality patient outcomes. You'll be supported in your role by excellent clinical and clerical teams to help reduce workload pressure and allow you to gain a full sense of professional satisfaction. The opportunity is suitable for a GP of any experience to thrive.
- 6 -8 sessions
- Excellent clinical (including a Nurse Practitioner) and clerical support teams to enable you to undertake your work effectively
- Special interests fully encouraged and supported
- £74,000 FTE
- 6 weeks annual leave
- MDU fees paid
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on performers list
- Willing to take a proactive approach and contribute to the continuing success of the practice
- Passion for high quality patient care
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the General Practice Division on 01423 850425.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs