Salaried GP Vacancy in Liverpool - up to £10,000 per session + MDU + NI + Pension - part/full time
Opportunity for an experienced or newly qualified GP to join a well established practice in the Liverpool area.
The current partners have one vacancy to cover 4-8 sessions per week.
The package on offer varies according to experience and can range from £9,000 - £10,000 per session and is negotiable depending on the doctor.
Other benefits include MDU, national insurance contribution covered and the NHS pension (16%).
Potential Partnership role in the Future.
Breakdown of the practice:
- Modern, purpose built accommodation with car park
- 3 GP Partners
- Practice Pharmacist
- Nurse Prescriber & Practice Nurse Support
- We currently have a vacancy for a salaried GP
- Set up of day is predominantly AM & PM Clinics (12 face to face & 2 telephone consultations), but we can be flexible on times.
- Salaried GP would deal with their own inbound “hospital letters”
- Home Visit requests are usually shared out
- We currently do not operate an “on call” rota
- We provide “Joint Injections” & will soon introduce a “Minor Surgery Clinic” (part of the Direct Enhanced Services)
- 6400 Weighted List Population
- EMIS Web Clinical System and full Admin support; proficient in being “Paperlight” – all docs are scanned onto EMIS
- High QOF Achievers
- High GP Spec Achievers
- CQC visit Oct 2014 – Good Practice
Other benefits include MDU, national insurance contribution covered and the NHS pension (14%).
If you would like to find out some more information regarding location then please call in to discuss with a Medmatch consultant who will calculate your commute for you.
If you would like to apply then either send in your CV to email@example.com or apply through by uploading your CV through this site .
Please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 744 9434 or direct to your Medmatch Specialist on 07787021407.
…Ask for Tim Costa