Salaried GP vacancy in Warrington - up to £11,000 per session + MDU + NI + Pension - part/full time.
Opportunity for an experienced or newly qualified GP to join a well-established practice in the Warrington area.
The current partners are interested in speaking to a GP who is willing to work between 8-10 sessions per week.
The package on offer varies according to experience and can range from £9,000 - £11,000 per session and is negotiable depending on the doctor.
Other benefits include full indemnity cover, national insurance contribution covered and the NHS pension (14%).
Potential Partnership in the Future.
Breakdown of the practice:
- Training practice
- EMIS Web
- Under 13,000 Patients
- 5 Partners
- 5 Salaried Doctors
- 2 Registrars
- Nurse Practitioner
- Consistently high performing PMS practice
- Use ICE for pathology requests
- Electronic prescribing
Highly skilled and committed Nursing team including:
- 5 Practice Nurses (one has a special interest in over 75s)
- 2 Assistant Practitioners
- 2 HCA’s
- In-House Counsellor
- Social Care in Practice Worker
- Community Matron
- Substance Misuse Worker
- Senior Clinical Pharmacist
- Clinical Pharmacist
- Health Trainers
- Wellbeing Services
- Medicines Management
- Psychological Services
- District Nursing team
- Physiotherapy and Podiatry based services also on site
- Clinical Team Meetings twice monthly alternating between educational meetings and business meetings
- Practice Manager
- Deputy Practice Manager
- Dedicated and efficient reception/prescription clerk and admin teams including 2 medical secretaries
Typical setup of the day:
- AM 12 face to face consultations, 2 telephone slots
- PM 12 face to face consultations, 2 telephone slots
- AM telephone triage sessions worked on a rota basis
- Home visits shared out
- Duty Doctor (6.30pm finish) on a rota basis but averages out at 2 per month
If you would like to find out some more information regarding location then please call in to discuss with a Medmatch consultant who will calculate your commute for you.
If you would like to apply then either send in your CV to tcosta @ medmatch.co.uk or apply through by uploading your CV through this site.
Please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 744 9434 or direct to your Medmatch Specialist on 07787021407.
…Ask for Tim Costa
JOB CODE: TK185