Salaried GP Job, Chatham (£72,000)
Salaried GP - Chatham (£72,000)
This is a unique opportunity for you to take on a Salaried GP post with a practice who have enjoyed national recognition for care excellence. You would be joining an experienced team, within a modern, purpose built site. You will enjoy a relaxed and manageable workload, flexible working times, as well as great support for specialist clinical interests. This role will appeal to any GP seeking a path of progression and the opportunity to offer great continuity of care to a relatively compact patient list, whilst benefitting from outstanding administrative support.
Conveniently located in the Chatham area, the practice is easily commutable from the rest of Medway, and lies close to the M2
- Established patient list with a manageable workload, as well a varied patient demographic
- Offering 4-8 Salaried sessions, with a view to Partnership if desired
- Highly organised practice with a well-staffed team of clinical and clerical staff, who hold weekly clinical meetings, and actively encourage the pursuit of specialist clinical interests
- £72,000 per annum (FTE)
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the Practice
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests
- View to Partnership available
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the General Practice Division on 01423 813450 and select option 3. Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs