Salaried GP, Reading
An opportunity to work for a semi-urban growing, friendly practice. The surgery is high-achieving, and is looking for a new Salaried GP - there is partnership potential in the medium-term. The practice offers an paid admin session each week. Your day will be structured and workload manageable and is an extremely low-visiting surgery.
Salary - £86,000 FTE + Indemnity insurance paid + 6 weeks' annual leave + 6 days' study leave
Location - Reading
The surgery -
- Established GP practice
- Highly-regarded surgery
- Medium-sized practice
- Well-managed practice looking to move forward with recruiting a Paramedic and looking at online consultations
- 98% QOF
- Excellent GP & staff retention; the surgery recently had a Practice Nurse return after leaving the area previously!
Your role -
- 6 - 9 sessions inclusive of an admin session
- 5 hour clinical sessions
- An average of 0-1 home visit per day
- No extended hours or Partners' workload
- Using Emis Web Clinical system
- Clinical progression encouraged - practice would be keen to support Women's Health qualifications
- Newly-qualified GP welcome
The benefits -
- £9,500 per session
- Paid admin session
- Indemnity fees paid
- 45p mileage paid for your journeys to and from the surgery, and home visits
- BMA model contract
- 6 weeks' annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- NHS pension
If you would like to be considered for this post, please use the 'Apply' section below and attach your latest CV. Or, you can talk to us in confidence about this opportunity on 0113 350 1308.
We are looking to fill the post as soon as possible although the practice is happy to wait for the right GP & notice period.
Giant specialise purely in appointing within primary care for Salaried GP and Partner GP positions. View what other GPs & practices have said of their experience with them here: http://www.giantrecruitment.com/testimonials