Salaried GP Job, Dagenham
We are looking for a Salaried GP to join a forward-thinking and growing practice embracing and adapting to changes in general practice. The practice has a successful track record of delivering high quality primary care services to patients and is an opportunity for someone to be part of an exciting, expanding team.
- 5500 patients, offering a manageable workload at this growing practice
- Paying a very competitive £8000-£9000 per session plus MDU
- Up to 5 sessions
- An employer willing to accommodate family friendly hours
- Plenty of support for the size of this growing surgery with 2 other Salaried GP's and a very supportive practice team
- Circa £9000 per session per annum
- NHS Pension
- Indemnity paid on top of salary, (for salaried GP's only)
- 6 weeks holiday + study leave
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on performers list
What Happens Next
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a member of the General Practice Division on 01423 850421.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs