West Manchester, Salaried GP Job - 4-6 Sessions - £70,000 FTE
A successful and long-established practice in the west of Manchester wish to hire a new Salaried GP into their team. Working in a supportive environment alongside a great team of GP Partners and Salaried GPs, you will enjoy a great sense a team, satisfaction and professional reward. The surgery is extremely well-organised and offers excellent practice conditions to support a GP of any experience.
- 4-6 sessions available
- Purpose-built surgery with excellent multi-discipline team
- Practice population over circa 6,000 patients supported by excellent GP Partners and Salaried GPs
- Emis Web practice software
- Extremely well-managed practice and workload (10 min consultations, well-managed home visits)
- Salary circa £70,000 FTE, depending on experience
- Indemnity cover paid on top of salary
- 6 weeks annual leave
- NHS Pension
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Registered GP with the GMC, possess the right to work in the UK, included on NHS Wales performers list
What Happens Next
To learn more about this role without obligation, please contact us in confidence for informal correspondence over telephone (01423 850420) or use the apply button where one of our consultants will contact you to discuss this vacancy in more detail.
Interested in other similar jobs? Click here for more General Practice Jobs