Salaried GP Vacancy in Wigan - up to 10,500 per session + MDU + NI + Pension - part or full tim
Opportunity for an experienced or newly qualified GP to join a well established practice in the Wigan area.
The current partners have one vacancy to cover 4-8 sessions per week.
The package on offer varies according to experience and can range from £9,000 - £9,500 per session and is negotiable depending on the doctor.
Other benefits include MDU, national insurance contribution covered and the NHS pension (16%).
Potential Clinical Lead role in the Future.
Breakdown of the practice:
- 4,000 patients
- 2 salaried GPs
- 2 ANPs
- 1 Nurse practitioner
- Large Admin/Reception team.
- 2 HCAs
- Vision, EPS
- Practice Manager
- Reception Supervisor
- Scanning and Referrals Covered by the Admin team.
- High QOF Achievement
- Clinical Pharmacist.
- Training practice
- Possible Clinical Lead Position Available in the future.
Typical set up of the day
- Morning Session 08:00 till 11:30, Afternoon 15:00-18:30 (Flexible)
- Extended hours Wednesday till 20:00
- 12 appointments per session.
- Maximum of 1 Home Visit a day
- 11:30-15:00 for Meetings, Training, and Lunch.
If you would like to find out some more information regarding location then please call in to discuss with a Medmatch consultant who will calculate your commute for you.
If you would like to apply then either send in your CV to djames @ medmatch.co.uk or apply through by uploading your CV through this site .
Please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 02038922787 or direct to your Medmatch Specialist on 07825128617