General Practitioner Job, Perth, Australia
Located in Western Australia our client is looking to recruit a GP for their Medical Practice close to Perth's City Centre. Perth itself is a vibrant city, voted in the top ten cities in the world by the Telegraph, it has all the benefits of a major city yet is surrounded by beautiful countryside and iconic coast. The hundreds of miles of unspoilt beaches that line Western Australia offer fantastic places to explore.
With amazing wildlife a stone's throw away, it really is a great place to live. Accommodation is less expensive than in most parts of Eastern Australia and so the standard you can achieve is fantastic, many people opting for 4 - 5 bedroom villas with outdoor swimming pool and BBQ areas to enjoy the year round sunshine.
Perth city centre and some of the smaller surrounding towns offer great nightlife and have large expat communities so integration within the local community can be seamless.
- This medical centre offers some of the most flexible working patterns available, they can consider anything from 32 - 45 hours and earnings will be dependent on this as it is based on a percentage of billing.
- The practice itself offers a wide array of services including pharmacy, chiropractic, physiotherapy, body mapping, cosmetics and women's health and you have an opportunity to develop in areas of your choosing.
- As part of a group of practices there are a number of GP's working here so you are able to share information and get support from those used to working in the Australian Healthcare System.
- This role offers great flexibility. Our client is happy to consider people working from 32 hours upwards so if you truly want to enjoy the outdoors and all that Western Australia has to offer this role is the one for you.
- The network of GP's working here are very experienced and they can consider newly qualified or experienced GP's. Even if you are looking to get your MRCGP this year now is the time to start considering this role as our client is actively interviewing with a view to recruiting a number of GP's
- You will be given the chance to get involved in additional training to enhance any specialist interests you have.
- Up to 72.5% of billing (Circa $400K AUD / year)
- Flexible working patterns, you can decide!
- 32 - 45 hours per week
- Support through licencing and Visa process
- Relocation allowance circa $5K
What Happens Next
To talk to us in confidence about this opportunity or any other suitable positions, please contact a member of the International division on 01423 850434 or click on the apply button below.
Office Hours Monday-Thursday 9am - 8.30pm Friday 9am - 5.30pm
Not the right job for you? Click here for more International Doctors & Physician Jobs