Salaried Doctor or Partner - Cwmbran, Wales
Salaried Doctor or Partner wanted
Llanyravon Surgery, Cwmbran
We are looking for a replacement for 1 of our Partners who is leaving.
We are a small friendly well established Practice looking to welcome a motivated and enthusiastic 8/9 Session partnership/salaried position to work alongside our current GP to help to develop the practice further We are a patient centered practice striving to provide the highest quality patient care possible in an ever changing busy environment. We have an excellent practice team with a low staff turnover.
- List size 4,600 patients
- 1 full time GP Partner
- Paper light – EMIS/Docman System
- Ipad Air 2 provided for practice work including access to EMIS mobile
- Friendly supportive primary care team (Practice Nurse, HCA and Phlebotomists)
- High QOF achieving
- NCN Practice Pharmacist
- No OOH, extended hours or weekend commitment
- Minor surgery plus most enhanced services offered
- Salary negotiable for the right candidate dependant on hours/duties
- Ideally looking for a August/September/October 2017 start date 2017 but we will wait for the right candidate
Located 10 minutes from Newport/M4, also close links to Abergavenny/Monmouthshire. Cwmbran is approximately 20-25 minutes from Cardiff and is easily accessible from the M4 corridor.
We would be happy to help you pursue any special interests and we believe in supporting each other to support our patients.
Informal visits to the practice welcome.
Please contact Jane Bedding Practice Manager on 01633 833775 or Jane.email@example.com for further details