Salaried GP Vacancy, Swindon- up to £10,000 per session + MDU + NI + Pension - full time
Opportunity for an experienced or newly qualified GP to join a well established practice in the Swindon Area.
The current partners have one vacancy to cover 4-8 sessions per week.
The package on offer varies according to experience and can range from £9,000 - £10,000 per session and is negotiable depending on the doctor.
Other benefits include MDU, 6 weeks holiday, national insurance contribution covered, 1 week for CPD and NHS pension (14%).
Potential Partnership role in the Future.
Breakdown of the practice:
- Over 12,000 patients
- 2 Partners
- 1 Salaried GP
- Nurse practitioner perform triage
- 1 HCA who covers Bloods and Mental Health
- Training Practice
- System One
- Flexible Start Times
- Practice Manager
- Assistant Practice Manager
- Clinical Pharmacist
- Scanning, Letter and Referrals Covered by the Admin team.
- High QOF Achievement
- Paramedics Carry out most of the home visits
- Possible Partnership Position Available in the future.
Typical set up of the day
- Morning Session 08:30 till 11:00, Afternoon 15:00-17:30 (Flexible)
- 15 face to face appointments per session.
- Duty Doctor do Emergency and on the day appointments.
- 11:00-15:00 for Meetings, Training, and Lunch.
If you would like to find out some more information regarding location then please call in to discuss with a Medmatch consultant who will calculate your commute for you.
If you would like to apply then either send in your CV to djames @ medmatch.co.uk or apply through by uploading your CV through this site.
Please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 02038922787 or direct to your Medmatch Specialist on 07825128617.