General Practice Jobs is the official job site for GP Online. Haymarket Medical Media has published GP magazine (now GP Online) for over 50 years and was one of the first titles published within the Haymarket Media Group.
GP Online supplies GP’s with:
- Exclusive GP daily news, opinion and analysis, including guidance to help you in your day-to-day role
- Education content to support your CPD
- Careers advice and job vacancies
- 25,000+ articles
- Resources for GP trainees
General Practice Jobs has all the latest vacancies for your primary care network recruitment needs including GPs, clinical pharmacists, nurse practitioners, physiotherapists, practice managers, non-clinical roles and locum jobs.
You can search General Practice Jobs to find jobs by function, job title, salary or location, Save time by signing up for our email alerts to receive the latest vacancies, straight to your inbox.
With the widest range of jobs available from salaried GPs to nurse practitioner jobs; practice managers to medical receptionist/admin jobs; physiotherapists to clinical pharmacist jobs; General Practice Jobs has been designed to help you find the right healthcare job fast.
If you are recruiting for healthcare professionals, General Practice Jobs is the place to advertise your roles.
How does it work?
Step 1 Sign in to your account (If you don’t already have an account you can sign up here)
Step 2 Choose an advertising solution that suits you
Step 3 Upload your vacancy and choose how you want to receive applications
Step 4 Start receiving applications today
Are you an employer looking to advertise your vacancy? Or do you require advice on the best solution to target your future healthcare employees? Contact our experienced talent attraction specialists on 020 8267 8434 or email email@example.com
What products and services do we offer?
Wonderful Workplaces is a branding, recruitment insights and marketing initiative set up by Haymarket Business Media – Recruitment. We have a team of specialists who can partner with you to develop a targeted and bespoke campaign to build your employer brand and attract high quality candidates. We offer application guarantees, sponsored content, social media marketing and more.
How does Wonderful Workplaces work?
Here are some examples of the services Wonderful Workplaces offer
Our team and how we workAs a part of Haymarket Media Group, we have access to the widest range of candidates from the Medical sector, but we know this is not enough; we also have a team of dedicated specialists who work on a daily basis to make candidate's experiences on our site the best it can be. We ensure that their job searching process is a simple and easy one, to ensure we are maximising your chances of receiving the best candidates applying for your roles.
Our key dedicated teams consist of
- Quality control: This team's job is to make sure that we have the best possible structure, providing the best possible user experience at the highest possible quality available to our users.
- Editorial: In addition to a dedicated industry content team, we also have access to Campaign's editorial team and third party experts to provide high quality careers advice content, in addition to industry news, trends and updates.
- Researchers: We want to ensure we are featuring the vacancies job seekers are looking for and at the same time delivering the best platform for employers to reach the best possible candidates.
- Partner and sales team: These are our superstars, as they make sure we have the latest and best vacancies available to the best possible candidates.