GP Partner Role, near Cardiff
GP Partner - Near Cardiff (£100,000)
This is a unique chance to join a well-regarded surgery as a GP Partner, or Salaried GP with view to Partnership. The practice is one of the highest achieving in Wales and has built an excellent family ethos within the staff team. They have also made great strides in educating patients and therefore a GP would have relatively very low home visits. This is a high quality purpose built surgery, with an established team of clerical and nursing staff. The role would suit someone seeking to take a lead role in the development of an already successful rural practice.
Located on the north side of Cardiff, within simple commuting distance from Newport, Merthyr Tydfil and Abergavenny. Parking is provided for all staff.
- Patient list of 3000, with a controlled workload of 14 consultations per session, as well a varied patient demographic
- The practice is flexible on days and hours, and could look at anything between 4 and 8 sessions
- Highly organised practice with a well-staffed team of clinical and clerical staff, who hold weekly clinical meetings, and actively encourage the pursuit of specialist clinical interests
- £100,000 per annum (FTE) for a GP Partner
- £72,000 per annum (FTE) whilst working as a Salaried GP
- Coverage of medical indemnity by the Practice
- NHS Pension scheme enrolment
- 6 weeks holiday and 1 week study leave
- Support for development of special interests
What Happens Next?
If you would like to be considered, please use the 'Apply' button and attach your latest CV. Alternatively, talk to us in confidence about this opportunity and other suitable positions by contacting a Will Smith on 01423 850425. Please note, to apply for this post you must be registered with the GMC and on the performers list.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Salaried GP Jobs