‘Design Your Own’ Salaried GP Opportunity
3 days left
'Design Your Own’ Salaried GP Opportunity
We have a unique “design-your-job” Salaried GP opportunity available at Oakfield Health Centre, Singlewell, Gravesend, Kent. DA12 5BW
- You can design your own job – family friendly working hours, either full or part time, are encouraged!
- This is a career building role that promotes professional growth and development
- Attractive pro-rata salary, 6 weeks annual leave and a healthy work life balance through the week
- NHS Pension
- Part time or full time (days/hours can be designed to suit you e.g. some of our team work around school hours)
- Role available from August 2017
Oakfield Health Centre Profile:
- A healthy work life balance is key to everything we do - phone us to discuss what this means
- 8000 patients and expanding, modern single site surgery, Accredited Training Practice
- Clinical skill mix consists of 3 Partners, Salaried General Practitioner, Advanced Nurse Practitioner, Practice Nurses and Health Care Assistant
- Vision clinical system, telephone triage and computerized decision support
- LOW home visit load, e-prescribing, e-health and extensive delegation of administrative work - we have one of the highest online booking rates in the area and push e-health
- In house phlebotomy, ambulatory blood pressure monitoring and event recording services
- CQC rating ‘Good’ in every respect, with an emphasis on our strong learning culture and focus on safety, consistently high QoF achiever, year in, year out
- We are a guinely friendly democratic and collegiate practice with a flat decision making structure (no seniority or rank), strong governance framework with regular programmed Complex Case, Significant Events, Complaints and CQC meetings.
- We encourage extended interests, for example, our clinicians have extensive local, regional and national roles as Appraisers, Trainers, BMJ Research Editors, MHRA Expert Advisors. Our view on professional development is that ‘more is more’.
As a Salaried GP you’ll relish the opportunity for growth in a calm, reflective and supportive environment. Recently graduated or experienced, you’ll enjoy working in and contributing to our friendly and informal environment.
Alternatively, speak with our Operations Manager, Sue Davies firstname.lastname@example.org ( 01474 362156 ) who will be delighted to share her insights into working in this unique environment and organize an informal visit.
Closing Date for Applications: 30/6/2017
Apply for ‘Design Your Own’ Salaried GP Opportunity
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly