GP for MOD, Poole, Dorset
Dates: 18/04/2012 - 25/01/2013
Hours: 37 hrs per week
As an approved provider of locums to MOD Medical Centres we provide you with access to all MOD locum positions across the UK and abroad as they become available.
MOD experience is an advantage, but not always essential.
All overseas locum posts cover your return travel and accommodation.
Contact our experienced and friendly team to discuss your availability and the requirements of this work.
- Primary Healthcare (PHC) clinics and Occupational Health (OH) assessments.
- Routine medical examinations.
- qualified to work as a GP in the UK
- on a UK PCT's Performers List
- GPs must be able to provide a copy of an in date annual appraisal either from within a PCT or the DMS appraisal framework
- proof of appropriate Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- previous emergency care/response experience is an advantage
Military Medical are contracted to supply Locum staff to the MOD in the UK and Overseas until at least 2014, so are your one stop shop for military locums
*If you are interested in this or similar, please do contact Caroline, Sandra or Dave on 0845 9000 196 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss.
**Referral bonus applies for successfully referred candidates
If you want reliable full-time locum work –generally 37+ hours/wk weekdays- as well as excellent facilities, first class support and courteous patients: this is the work for you.