Work On-Call From Home!! Forensic Medical Examiners GP's - Top Rates Paid!
Working alongside the police force you will be carrying out medical examinations on behalf of the force. Most of the work will take place within a police custody suite however in some cases you may be required to attend at a different address specified by the police.
The ideal Doctor for this post must have the following skills
- Full GMC registration
- Full right to work in the UK
- At least three years post registration experience in GP jobs UK A&E jobs UK, Psychiatry jobs UK , Obs & Gynae jobs UK.
- One week FME Course
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent written English and reporting skills
- Full range of IT based skills
- UK driving licence
Forensic Medical Examiner's will be required to:
- Provide mental and physical assessments on detainees and victims
- Work 12 hour shifts on call from the comfort of your own home (as long as you’re based in the county)
- Be mobile using your own vehicle to drive to the custody suites
- Respond to instruction from the Rota team in adequate time
- Liaise with the Police force to form a strong working relationship