Work On-Call From Home!! Forensic Medical Examiners GP's - Top Rates Paid!
Working alongside the police force you will be carrying out medical examinations on behalf of the force. Most of the work will take place within a police custody suite however in some cases you may be required to attend at a different address specified by the police.
The ideal Doctor for this post must have the following skills
- Full GMC registration
- Full right to work in the UK
- At least three years post registration experience in GP jobs UK A&E jobs UK, Psychiatry jobs UK , Obs & Gynae jobs UK.
- One week FME Course
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent written English and reporting skills
- Full range of IT based skills
- UK driving licence
Forensic Medical Examiner's will be required to:
- Provide mental and physical assessments on detainees and victims
- Work 12 hour shifts on call from the comfort of your own home (as long as you’re based in the county)
- Be mobile using your own vehicle to drive to the custody suites
- Respond to instruction from the Rota team in adequate time
- Liaise with the Police force to form a strong working relationship
About Medco Services
Medco Services is the first stop for all Locum GP's. Guaranteed to find you excellent rates in GP Practices, Walk in Centres, OOHs (Out of Hours) & Prisons. We have numerous positions Nationwide now!