We are looking for a self motivated, enthusiastic GP for 8 sessions a week.
• Well established primary health care team with nurse practitioner led minor illness and joint GP/Nurse chronic disease management.
• High QOF achievement
• Microtest Evolution Computer System offering paperless notes and workflow.
• No OOH or weekend work (potential to join local OOH Co-op if wanted.
• Modern premises with an excellent team of support staff.
• Teamwork and communication
• Training and learning together
• Maintaining a good work/life balance
• Forward thinking ideas and Patient centred care.
Contact our Practice Manager if you would like to visit us or discuss this position further. Click on the 'Apply now' button to apply for this vacancy; formal applications should arrive by 16th April 2012 and should include a letter of application and CV.