Medeconomics' five-part series looks at how GPs and practice managers can develop personal and organisational resilience to help themselves and their practice thrive in challenging times.
'Resilience' has become a buzz-word in the NHS - and general practice - recently. But what does resilience actually mean? What are the benefits to individuals and practices if they are resilient? And what steps can practices take to ensure their business and their staff become more resilient?
Written by practice management consultant Fiona Dalziel, Medeconomics' Resilience in General Practice series looks at all of these issues. GPs and practice managers can use the information contained in these articles to help develop their business or for their own personal CPD.
Read the first article in the series below or become a subscriber to Medeconomics to read the full series, as well as getting access to:
- The Guide to Practice Accounts – go through your practice accounts step-by-step
- The Annual Calendar of Practice Management to make sure you’ve completed all the processes, checks and reviews you need to do each year
- The GP Fees Database – the only UK database of fees that includes average fees actually charged for private and professional services, covering both BMA agreed and non-set fees
- The Locum Rates Database, to help you benchmark your locum payments against your regional averages
- CQC Essentials, providing practical, real-life advice for GPs and practice managers about what the CQC will expect.